Red Dwarf taught me about Silicone Heaven (which they also say has nothing to do with be stuck up against Brigitte Nielsen in a packed lift!*), but Cosmo Music near Toronto, has taught me about Telecaster heaven!
- Telecaster Heaven!
- Custom Shop Red Sparkle Tele…if you can mange a 4+ thousand dollar price tag…
- The Custom Shop Byrdland on the right - the first one I have ever seen was selling for MORE THAN 7 THOUSAND DOLLARS! Wow. for 7k I could get myself a late 60s SG Std or Telecaster in decent shape…or two 1968 ES-330s!
- These Andersons were lovely.
- More nice Teles form the Fender custom Shop. At ~$4k they look positively cheap beside that Byrdland!
- I love that red “Custom Telecaster”, even if it isn’t a historically accurate colour. It’s not pink enough to be “Fiesta”, it’s not red enough to be “Dakota”…and it’s not apple-esque enough to be “Candy Apple”! I wonder what that colour is called?
- All mahogany Taylors! Sounded good too.
- Actually I don’t think I have ever met a Taylor I didn’t like!
* you probably have to have been alive (and conscious) in the 1980s to appreciate this gag…
Walter “Brownie” McGhee was born November 30, 1915.
Happy Birthday, Brownie McGhee!
Muddy Waters. (Credit: R. Teese)
Elmore James - Done Somebody Wrong (1959)
Janis and Bill Graham at the Fillmore.
Not Fade Away (2012).
"You said that Joy always steals your records and gets paint and cream cheese on them."
now don’t you wish your friends would do shit like this for you?
that was EPIC
I sang the entire thing in my head
A match made in heaven